If one or more of your Saved Visuals will not Download, please consider the following:
- You will need to be using either Chrome or Firefox to access Piktochart. Internet Explorer, Edge and Safari lack some technology that Piktochart requires, and may present problems such as this at times.
- You can try clearing the cache in Chrome or Firefox. The following link may be helpful if this is a new process for you: Cache clearing
- Your computer may not have the memory needed for a very large download. You can divide your lengthy visual by using File>Duplicate so that you don't have to start over. Save time by copying your blocks onto another Piktochart template and then saving that new version.
- The larger your canvas is, the longer it will take to download. 50,000 pixels is the maximum for total canvas height; larger canvases will not download but will display when your visual is published online.
- You can try to download any original Piktochart Printable Poster template as a test, since those are single-block canvases.
- You can try using the previous-version download system, as that seems to be more compatible with certain computer configurations.