If it is not working, a common reason is because Piktochart works best in using the latest version of Chrome or Firefox as your browser, as some versions of Internet Explorer, Mozilla and Safari can prevent necessary scripting for Piktochart to perform properly.
Articles in this section
- Right-to-left fonts are not supported (ex. Arabic, Hebrew)
- How do I make my hyperlinks active on PDFs with copyable text?
- Are there folders for grouping my saved visuals?
- Why won't my visual download?
- How do I add custom fonts?
- Why is an image missing or distorted?
- How come my Piktochart is not loading in the editor?
- How is my visual saved or autosaved?
- How can I save time creating with Piktochart?
- I lost my work. Can it be recovered?